Start Date: 14/05/2014.
– Last Entries: 30/06/2014.
– Promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
– Winners will be chosen either at random, by NCC staff via a vote or on any social media platform.
– Winners will be announced no more than 14 days after entries are closed.
– Entrants must be following @ncchomelearning
– No cash alternative to vouchers is available
– Vouchers will not be dispatched until after the 7 days after winner is chosen
– Allow up to 28 working days for vouchers to arrive.
– There are no cash or other gift alternatives available.
– NCC reserve the right to use images in promotional activity
– In the event of fraud, abuse and/or error affecting the operation of this competition, NCC have the right to suspend allocated gifts.
– This competition can be suspended, cancelled or modified at any time (and for any reason) without notice, entrants shall be deemed to agree to any such amended terms and conditions.
– NCC Home Learning do not accept any responsibility for the delivery or quality of the products acquired using the vouchers.
– Images can be shared across all social media platforms and marketing channels as deemed appropriate by NCC.
– Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
– The promoter of this competition is, NCC Home Learning, Alexandra Business Park, Prescot Road, St Helen’s, WA10 3TT.