Starting a new career as a nail technician is an exciting time, but choosing the right course can be daunting.
Starting a new career as a nail technician is an exciting time, but choosing the right course can be daunting. Here at NCC, we have everything you need to get you started. What’s more, you don’t need any previous knowledge or experience to take our nail technician courses from home. The courses are open to everyone including beginners – we do recommend that anyone looking to complete our Maintaining Nail Extensions course completes any Nail Technology course first, but this is not a requirement.
We have a wide range of nail technician courses from home, including:
● Acrylic Sculpted Nails – this course provides you with the essential tools to learn how to apply beautiful acrylic nails. Starting off with the basics about the nail industry as well as the tools and products you will be using, you will then learn how to fit a nail form on the front of the finger, as well as shaping and sculpting. This course will also show you how to sculpt two colours to create a gorgeous French Manicure look.
● Airbrush Nails – with this course you can learn how to create beautiful airbrushed nail designs that look stunning. Creating these is a great way to boost your income as you can charge an additional £20 per set!
● Acrylic Tip and Overlay Nails – this is our most popular Nail Technician Course. Mastering the art of Acrylic Nails is essential to start your nail technician business. In this course, you will learn the basics of the nail industry, the equipment and products. Then you will learn how to select, fit and blend nail extension tips. After completing this course, you will be able to take your first paid client!
● Fibreglass Nails – learn how to fit Fibreglass Nails, including step-by-step instructions on how to fit the fibreglass nails by extending the length of the natural nail, applying the layers of resin, laying in the fibre strips and adding more resin to make the fibre weave invisible.
● Gel Nail Course – gel nails are increasingly popular and they are easier to apply than Acrylics! This comprehensive training course includes everything you need to become a Qualified Gel Nail Technician, including tools. Starting off by watching your lessons on DVD, you will then move on to practicing your nail extensions. Once complete, simply send them to us for assessment and get your certification.
● Nail Art – with the UK’s top nail educator, Jacqui Jefford, as one of your tutors, this step-by-step course following the NVQ curriculum will ensure that you gain a solid, practical foundation and a valuable qualification.
● Maintaining Nail Extensions – gain an insight into how to care for and maintain nail extensions. The Maintaining Nail Extensions course covers Gels, Acrylics and Fibreglass and you will learn how to rebalance nails, repair and prevent lifting, repair chipped and cracked nails and how to soak off old extensions.
Why study at home with NCC?
Studying at home allows you the flexibility you require. Whether you are juggling family life, work or other commitments, we won’t pressure you to complete your course. You will get full tutor support for 12 months, but we understand that life happens, so we also offer the option of extending this for a small fee.
Our nail technician courses from home are approved by Essential Nails, with a recognised certificate. This will allow you to obtain the insurance you require to work on human hands. The course is recognised by Habia (the Government recognised standards setting body for hair, beauty, body art and nails), British Learning Association, Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists and Professional Beauty Direct.
In addition to the benefits we have listed above, learning with NCC
● Price match – if you find the same course elsewhere at a cheaper rate then simply contact us within 14 days of purchase and we will refund the difference.
● Independent customer reviews with TrustPilot have rated us 9.6 / 10, one of the highest within the industry.
● A choice of courses, so there is something to fit in with your career goals.
● Payment plans – you can either pay in full or pay monthly with no credit checks carried out.
Save even more
To reward you for sharing our courses, we offer a further 5% off the course fees just by sharing the course on either Facebook, Twitter or Google+! It is our way of saying thank you and the details can be found on the eligible course pages.
If you are considering completing a nail technician course from home then why not see what online nail courses we have available