Jobs at NCC
Telesales Executive - Llandudno
We are looking for a full-time experienced Telesales Executive to join a well-established successful business, working as part of a small team in our Llandudno office.
You’ll be part of the NCC Home Learning/NCC Training Resources team, & will be responsible for generating leads and growing the business.
Apply now if you:
- - Have a proven track record of outbound/inbound sales
- - Have a friendly telephone manner
- - Are able to work in a team
- - Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- - Are proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- - Are self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
At NCC Resources you will:
- - Make outbound sales calls (cold calling) and generate leads
- - Following up on internal call leads
- - Process telesales orders
- - Maintain our customer databases to ensure our information is accurate & up-to-date
- - Grow with our business and become an integral part of the team
The expected target earnings are £20,000 with a base pay of £14,000. Commission is however, uncapped - the earning potential for top performers can be £30,000+.
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of the NCC team, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is Friday 24th February 2017.
Working for NCC
NCC Resources have over 15 years’ experience offering learning solutions. To date, we're proud to have engaged with over 20,000 employers and delivered quality training to over half a million learners worldwide. Our customers think we do a great job too, but don't take our word for it - we're the number 1 rated home learning company in the education and careers category over at Trustpilot.
Our office is based North Wales office is nestled in the centre of the busy seaside resort of Llandudno. The train station and bus connections are minutes away, as are all the great shops and places to eat and drink Llandudno has to offer. The building itself is a stunning Victorian townhouse, converted into offices with state of the art facilities (and we have a sea view!).
We're a team of 11 hardworking individuals who share the same belief - that further education should be accessible to everyone. We want to empower our customers to take control over their learning, and help them to study around their busy lifestyles at a pace that is convenient for them.
Our ultimate mission is to help people improve themselves and achieve their dreams. Come and help us!